Transaction in Theoretical and Mathematical Physics is an open access journal. All accepted manuscripts are published Free of Charges, i.e. no financial contribution is required from the author(s).
- Manuscripts must not be under consideration for publication elsewhere in any part or form.
- Manuscripts should be in English. All manuscripts should be prepared in Latex or Word and submitted in PDF format.
- Each submission must be submitted electronically using our online system. You can access the submission system via the “submit manuscript” link.
- All papers will be reviewed by at least two reviewers.
- Once the manuscript is reviewed by the reviewers, it is returned to the corresponding author in an electronic format with the reviewers’ comments and recommendations.
- The decision about the manuscript based on the reviewer’s comments and recommendations rest on the Editor-in-Chief.
- Submissions needing further revisions (minor, major) are returned to the corresponding author for revisions.
- The accepted paper is returned to the corresponding author for proofing.
- The articles of this journal will be checked by Plagiarism Software and the similarity of papers have not to be exceeded than 40%.